Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big Busy Boy


Last week Scott and I took Jackson to the doctor for his 9 month checkup and his flu shot. He weighs 25 pounds and is 30" long - 90th percentile in everything which means his growth is slowing since he used to be 95th in everything. He has four teeth - two top, two bottom - and he loves to clap his hands, make babbling sounds, click his tongue and feed animal crackers to the dogs (which he thinks is hilarious by the way). He is getting too fast for me to keep up with. He pulls all of the books off the bookshelves, pulls everything out of drawers - thanks Mom - and has figured out how to open cabinets. As I'm writing this he has made quite a mess in our office. At this point I'm still finding it kind of amusing that he'd rather make a mess with CDs, paper, books, clothes and whatever else he can get his hands on than the loads of toys he has to play with. He's so curious about everything and I'm amazed at what he has figured out already. I hope you enjoy these bathtime pictures of our brilliant, big and busy baby boy.

No comments: