Sunday, December 30, 2007

Home Again

After 9 days in ATX which went by entirely too fast, we are back in Albuquerque and missing our family and friends in the great state of Texas. Here are some highlights from our trip...

My mom's gorgeous Christmas tree (I was disappointed when she told me she didn't put up the big tree like she usually does but the white one was so pretty I wanted to get one for myself!)

Spending time with Meemo & Poppie, Granny, Jannie, Troy and other family and friends

Running around Granny's house like a mad man

Running around Granny's house like a naked mad man

My first trip to Gattiland (Fortunately for Mommy but to Daddy's dismay we don't have those in NM)
Opening presents

Entertaining people at the airport (This was my first time to fly since I learned to walk which made it extra fun for Mommy & Daddy!)

No comments: