Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Super Saturday...



Lots of new things this week...
Jackson’s typical “dance” used to be him clapping his hands 4 times and then wiggling. Now, he still claps and wiggles but then he spins in circles after! It’s too funny, especially when he giggles. I hope he doesn’t want to grow up to be a dancer because he really has no rhythm.

He also started saying “up” and holding up his arms when he wants you to pick him up. Whenever you tell him you love him, he gives you a kiss (he still comes at you with an open mouth though). Tonight when I was cleaning up from dinner, he was dropping the Tupperware pieces he’d taken out of one of the cabinets into the kitchen sink. I can’t believe he can reach that high! Then, he brought all four of the dogs’ food and water bowls to me in a stack and tried to put them in the dishwasher. Libby was mad! When I walked over to put them back I discovered the water all over the floor.



Now that Scott has a golf cart, I have a hard time getting Jackson into the car. Whenever we go out to the garage, he climbs into the golf cart. When I finally got him out of the golf cart today, he tried to climb in the jogging stroller and then took off running down the driveway. Here he is FINALLY getting into the car!

1 comment:

gamme said...

These pictures made me cry. Jackson is getting so big too fast. I'm not sure if I can wait until June to see him. I love your blog page.