Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Heart Elmo

During his bath tonight, Jackson was playing with several toys that included a frog, a rubber duckie and a monkey. When he picked up the frog I said, "This is a green frog. A frog goes ribbit ribbit." He then picked up the duck so I said, "This is a yellow duck." Jackson said "duh." Then I told him what a duck did and he said something that sounded similar to "quack quack." Lastly, he picked up the monkey and after the whole spiel, I didn't get "monkey" instead I got a goofy dance with arms flying and a "hoo hoo haha!"

Before I put Jackson to bed I played today's Sesame Street episode for him. After doing his dance to the song and screaming in excitement, he sat against the pillows right in the middle of our bed and pulled the covers up and stuck his thumb in his mouth. It was too cute! He did the same when the Elmo's World portion came on at the end...

No comments: