Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Update

Jackson, my mom and I all went to my Doctor's Appointment last Friday. My due date is earlier than what I was originally told. It is now in early May so it looks like we will have a new baby in the first week! Jackson got to watch the ultrasound and was upset that someone other than him was getting attention. Just one baby....Whew!

Here are some recent photos of Jackson that I haven't uploaded!


Always up to something

Still practicing the "war face"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I took the one at target! I miss that lil faceeeeeeeee

Sarah & Dave said...

I knew Jackson had a hard head! I can't believe he dented the wall. What a bruiser!! Can't wait to hear what you are having. I think it's a girl! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Miss you guys.