Tuesday, February 24, 2009

News on our Boys

Today has been very eventful. My C-Section has been scheduled for May 7th at 9:30am. We are very excited to meet Preston!

Tonight, about 30 minutes after putting Jackson to bed, he came into our room. He has never walked through the dark house before to find us. He wanted to sleep with us. It broke my heart to have to take him back to his room. I read to him for awhile and he still didn't seem appeased. Finally, I tucked in his Elmos, Grover, his ball and his books and told him that they had to go night night so he needed to be quiet. He shushed me, gave me a kiss and a hug, so I left again. I'm waiting to see if he gets up again. I don't want him to wake Scott up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May 7th sounds like a wonderful day for Preston to arrive! He will be here before you know it! Give Jackson a hug, Scott too! And - BIG HUG for you Tiff! Hope you are feeling well!
Love you all,
Lana & Greg