Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Wedding Trip to Nashville!

Yee-Haw! Went to Nashville in June for Louisa and Buster's wedding! We had such a fun BTLRJ time (as usual)! Since I do not yet have permission from the bride herself, I will only share a few highlights for now!

At the pub on the first night (Thursday)

Downtown Nashville after the Rehearsal Dinner

We had waaaayyy too much fun with the photo boot props

Waaaayyyyy too much fun

At the pub after the reception! This is pre-icing war!

Last night was just Scott and me. We had fun!

At the Ryman on our last day.
Did I mention how much fun we had with the photo booth?


My favorite!

2 comments:

ammarbder said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل

Yang Kuo said...

almost a giant in the industry, our company movers in front renewing itself
Learn information for you to benefit from these high-quality service


แคมฟรอก