Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Catching Up



Life has been so hectic lately with all of the summer travel and plans. I was in Ohio for work all of last week and am still trying to catch up with everything that has been going on. Here are some pictures that we haven't posted yet.
As some of you may know, Jackson is seeing an older woman. Her name is Emma and she is old enough to drive. As much as this worries me, I know that I have to trust my son to make good decisions about the girls he chooses to date. At least we know she comes from a good family.
As we all got tired of getting them out of the gravel, Claudia pitched in and helped direct them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson is so cute! Is he ready to play golf with his Dad? Greg had a great time playing in the tournament with you Scott! He told me about the little jam box in your cart - your dancing cracks him up!!!! Hope ya'll are doing well.
Tiff, congratulations on the job offer!
Hugs to all, Lana