Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Words!

Jackson has started bringing things to people and saying, "here you go." It really sounds more like "hee-yoo-gu." This morning when I dropped him off at Gina's, instead of going straight to her arms from mine like he normally does, he reached down into his diaper bag, grabbed the banana out of it, handed it to her and said, "hee-yoo-gu." He's also saying "stinky," and playing hide and seek with himself to mirrors.

Scott and I took him to the pool on Sunday and he rode in his remote-control float. He really enjoyed controlling it himself. He also liked to watch the older children jump off of the diving board. He is turning into such a cute little boy, although, we do miss his baby face!

Here are some pictures of him swinging with George and the girls.

1 comment:

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

I know that you are going to miss George, Andrea and the girls but maybe you can visit Mississippi now! I still love my hand-me-downs!