Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Colder Days

It's getting cold in New Mexico. There were reports of snow yesterday in some parts of the state. Everyone in our house has the sniffles.

Here is a picture of Jackson in one of his new outfits that Gamme & Paw Paw brought him when they visited last week. Scott and I were talking this morning when I took them that he doesn't look at all like a baby anymore, much less a child under two! We can't believe how fast time has flown by and are looking forward to our new addition in May!



I had another ultrasound on Halloween and they said the baby's heart rate is 167 bpm. I've heard that girls have higher heart rates than boys so I am optimistic for our next ultrasound on December 10th. Although, I'm pretty sure Jackson's was 167 too, but with so much in storage, I don't know where I put the ultrasound photos to check! I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow and will keep everyone updated!

No comments: