Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank Goodness for Thanksgiving!

We've had a crazy week! Last Thursday, Jackson hit his head on the wall running in the house and actually dented the wall with his head. I took him to the Doctor's office and they said it was a mild concussion and to call back if he threw up or if he exhibited any behaviors that were out of character. The egg went away by the next day but on Saturday I woke him up to find puke in his crib which continued after breakfast. I called the Doctor's office again and they said to take him to the Infant ER downtown right away for a cat scan. I called Scott off of the golf course and we went only to discover that he now had the stomach flu. The vomiting continued into Sunday night so we tried to make him sleep with us (not a good idea). I woke up about every 3o minutes to find him with either a finger in my ear, a toddler right on top of me, kicking, etc. Around 3am I finally took him back to his crib since he had not thrown up again by that point. On Monday night though, I started vomiting. We are all better now, just in time for Thanksgiving! Here are the pictures of our poor little guy's head...

No comments: