Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!










The top left is Jackson taking his shoes and running from me when I'm trying to get him bundled up so we can go run errands. He really thinks this is funny. It is difficult get Jackson dressed because once you get the shoes on he's got the hat off and this is an ongoing process for the shirt, pants, socks, shoes, hat and coat. And don't even get me started on mittens. The bottom right is 45 minutes after the first picture. Now I understand why some parents just let their children run around in diapers.

1 comment:

Your Life Portraits said...

That is soooo funny! Only other mom's can relate to stories like that. Most of the time my kids end up staying in their pj's until after lunch because it is such a fight. haha. Your family is so adorable. Next time you are in town give me a shout.

Sherri
sherriskitchen@yahoo.com