Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Macaroni Mess

Since we've been feeding Jackson mostly table foods, I've been buying a lot of "Gerber Graduates" entrees at the grocery store. Tonight I gave Jackson one of the Macaroni & Cheese meals after he ate all of his green beans. As usual, he tried to grab the spoon from me, flung it, and food went everywhere. However, this time, I decided to see if he could figure out how to use it properly. As the pictures illustrate, I was right in thinking that he's just not quite ready to use utensils on his own. He sure had a lot of fun using his hands though!


He really shoves more than one finger in his mouth at a time. He's just trying to be a gentleman for the camera.


I tried to get him straight to the tub but he kept running from me and laughing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...look at those big beautiful eyes in the first bathtub pic! He is so big! What size does he wear? 5T? :) Are you making bithday plans? Big Hug to you all! Lana