Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Thank" You Granny

We had a great visit with Granny for the 4th of July and are very grateful that she came to see us. We took Jackson to the zoo, picked paint colors (finally), shopped (what we both do best) and even played dominoes. On top of all that, we attempted to get Jackson to say mommy but we got something that sounded like "Mommany."

Meanwhile, Jackson has started saying "thank" when you give him something that he wants. Usually a cookie. Tonight, he handed me a package of cookies from the pantry (he opened the door himself) and said "heeyoogu." Then after I gave him two (one for each hand) he said "thank." At least he's attempting to have good manners.

Also this past weekend, our good friends George & Andrea Wilson packed up their two girls and four dogs and moved to Louisiana. All three of us are very sad. We did however, inherit Taffy. He is a blue Beta now residing in our kitchen.

Well cross your fingers for us tomorrow night. Jackson will be going to the daycare at the gym for the first time so Scott can lift weights while I have my first session with my trainer (thanks Mom)! I've been having anxiety that I will hear my name on the intercom for a "situation" in the nursery.
Playing at home

Just looking cute

Playing (eating really) at the Wilson's (in his diaper)

His last ride with Emma

No comments: